Three Lil' Lewis Children

Three Lil' Lewis Children

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tee Time

The way that our house is set up is such that you can walk a complete circle from the foyer of the front of the house, through the dining room, den, master bedroom, and hall (where Sawyer's room is also located).

KP is really great about getting up with the kids on Saturday mornings. I usually am not sleeping, but I like to lay in the bed for a minute and enjoy the downtime before the insanity begins.

Sawyer has this cool Little Tykes golf cart and clubs set. He loves his golf cart. This one Saturday morning when Sawyer was about 18 months old, he came running through my bedroom and continued along the circle around the house with that golf cart.

Bam, bam, bam, bam. Bam, bam, bam, bam. He must have run around the house in that circle at least four times before I gave up and got out of the bed so begrudgingly.

When I walked out, KP saw my discontent amidst the disheveled hair-do and said, "Hey, man. It's not my fault he has an early morning tee time."

1 comment: