Three Lil' Lewis Children

Three Lil' Lewis Children

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

9:00

Many of you know that I have five million jobs. Given that I have all these jobs like teaching aerobics and cake decorating, I often work nights which means that KP has to take care of the kids. The kids are used to having their dad bathe them and put them to bed. Tonight, I was the one to do the bath and bedtime routine.

After dinner I announced that it was bath time. Lizzy looked at me and said, "Does dad know that we are going to take a bath now?" I, not understanding, gave her a questionable look. "I don't understand what you are asking, Lizzy." I said. Lizzy asked, "Well, where is dad?" I told her that dad was teaching a class and that I would be the one putting them to bed tonight. Lizzy then asked, "Is dad ever coming home?" I said, "Of course, Lizzy! He'll be home at 9:00."

Lizzy looked at me and said, "Oh, is that the time when grown-ups watch their TV shows?"

No comments:

Post a Comment