Three Lil' Lewis Children

Three Lil' Lewis Children

Thursday, February 18, 2010

I Tol' You

So this morning my son sneakily gets out a box of Cheez-Its and eats them in the Lazy Boy chair in the family room. I, being distracted with making lunches, breakfast, etc., was unaware of this. The next thing I know, I hear Sawyer saying, "Mom. Llewellyn's eating da Cheez-Its. Mom, Llewellyn's eating da Cheez-Its....." I finally looked up to see the dog's muzzle completely in the bag of Cheez-Its going to town.

I ran across the room to pick up the bag and I said to Sawyer, "Grrrrrr. Mommy is so angry with you." He then responded, "What? I tol' you. I say, 'Mom, Llewellyn eating da Cheez-Its!' What?"

I then explained how he is not supposed to be eating the Cheez-Its at 7am and that he wasn't supposed to be eating them in the family room. His response? "Oh, I sorry."

No comments:

Post a Comment