Three Lil' Lewis Children

Three Lil' Lewis Children

Friday, February 5, 2010

Blog

The other night I was typing up a blog when Maddy, my 5 year old, came up behind me. "Whatchya doin'?" she asked. "Mommy's doing some work." I replied. Maddy proceeds to read the blog over my shoulder. She then says, "Hey! That story's about me!" I then explained to her what a blog was and why I was typing up the stories. She seemed pretty content with my explanation and thought it was neat.

Fastforward to tonight....we were driving home from Parents' Night Out at the Y and the kids were all hyped up. They each had funny things to say and were making up crazy stories. The mixture of candy gummies and being up way past their bedtime got them a little amped up.

I can't even remember what the particulars were of the conversation, but as I was chuckling at something one of them said, Maddy chimed in, "Sounds like one for your blog, mom."

1 comment: