Three Lil' Lewis Children

Three Lil' Lewis Children

Sunday, January 9, 2011

That's What I Said

Last Sunday we decided to go out to eat for dinner. We wanted to try this Mongolian restaurant in Downtown KC. As we were driving there, Maddy asked, "So, where are we going to dinner?" I responded, "We are going to a Mongolian restaurant."

Maddy then said, "Oh!!! Yeah, I like their pa-sghetti." I corrected her by saying, "It's SPA-ghetti." She looked at me with one eyebrow up and said, "Um, yeah, that's what I said."

Maddy continued to jabber away in the back and said, "So, people who don't eat meat with their SPA-ghetti are veterinarians, right?" I, again, corrected her and said, "VEG-etarians."

She looked at me like she had previously done with one eyebrow up and said, "That's what I said!??!?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment