Three Lil' Lewis Children

Three Lil' Lewis Children

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Pedicures

Today I took the girls to get pedicures at a nail salon. It was my way of rewarding them for being so patient and flexible for the last couple of days as I tended to their brother. Sawyer has the flu and has been down and out for three days. Kerpatrick, of course, was out of town on business.

As we were leaving the nail salon, Maddy asked me, "Why are there only Chinese people at the nail place?" I said, "They aren't Chinese, they are Vietnamese." Maddy asked, "Vietna - wha?" "Vietnamese. They are from the country of Vietnam," I explained.

Maddy paused for a moment and asked, "Oh, okay...so this Vietnam, is it famous for doing nails? Are they like the best nail doin' country in the world?"

No comments:

Post a Comment