Three Lil' Lewis Children

Three Lil' Lewis Children

Monday, April 26, 2010

Sherlock Maddy

We were leaving Walmart yesterday morning and I said, "We need to run to the car. Looks like it's going to rain. Well....that's what the weatherman said anyhow."

Maddy then tells her siblings, "Yeah, that's what the weatherman said. Mama should know. She watched the weatherman on tv last night."

Lizzy immediately questions Maddy asking, "Maddy, did you see mama watching tv? How do you know she saw the weatherman?"

Maddy gets this look on her face and then says:

"Well.......my furniture gave me hints. You see.....I came down the stairs this morning and this is what I saw....the pillows were all stacked up on this side, like this (imagine a visual).....the blankets were all crumpled on this side like this (imagine another visual)....so, I just pictured mom laying like this (again a visual) on the couch watching tv. Ta Da! See....the clues helped me solve the mystery!"

What a super sleuth....

No comments:

Post a Comment