Three Lil' Lewis Children

Three Lil' Lewis Children

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Fishing Sea

This morning I was alone with Lizzy. When you are alone with Lizzy, Lizzy becomes the world's biggest talker. She talks and talks. Talks to me, talks to herself, talks to the bagger at the grocery store.

Lizzy spotted a Norfolk Southern truck and yelled out - "Hey, Norfolk Seven! That's daddy's work!" She then asked why the truck was in Norfolk. I had to explain that Norfolk Southern was a big company and that the railroad went across the country to Kansas which is why daddy was in Kansas City, etc.

She then asked, "Is daddy living in a hotel?"

I said, "Well, daddy's actually living in an effiency apartment." Lizzy then gasped, "A FISHING SEA?!?!?! I thought there weren't any seas in Kansas!?!?!?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment