Three Lil' Lewis Children

Three Lil' Lewis Children

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Tooty Mommy

I was changing Sawyer's sheets thinking that it was just my son and I alone when I felt the urge to.....(you can fill in the blanks). To my surprise, my two year old son actually had commentary about the event. He had a furrow in his eyebrows, a pouty lip, and said, "Ugh. Now we have to clean my sheets again."

Simultaneously, my hubby walks by Sawyer's room very subtly and says, "I'm starting my own blog, Tooty Mommy."

Sawyer then picked up his play cell phone and said, "Hello? Police officers? My mommy not being nice to me. She tooting in my room. Take her to jail."

Kerpatrick then shouts from the other room, "Sounds like my first blog entry!"

2 comments:

  1. So the other day, I was getting the girls breakfast ready down in the kitchen (obvi). I thought I was alone, so I let one fly. Here comes Mo around the corner --"Mommy, your vagina is talking!" Mortification, thy name is Morgan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you AND KP both have a blog, I'll never get ANYTHING done!!

    ReplyDelete