Three Lil' Lewis Children

Three Lil' Lewis Children

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Dear Lord, Cheez-Its

Today I started laughing so hard when I recalled a story from last summer.

I was in the family room and Lizzy came running down the stairs with wide eyes. She looked around the room as if she lost something. I said to her, "Lizzy, what are you looking for?" She replied, "Where is he?" I said, "Where's who?" She said, "Ya know....Jesus."

I really didn't know how to answer her. I was sort of thrown off guard so I asked, "Why are you looking for Jesus?" She said, "Maddy said that Jesus was down here." By that time, Maddy (the oldest) had come down the stairs. Maddy started shaking her head and smirking. She turned to Lizzy and said, "Oh, Lizzy, I said we had Cheez-Its downstairs."

No comments:

Post a Comment