Three Lil' Lewis Children

Three Lil' Lewis Children

Saturday, December 10, 2011

I'm Bored...

For Kerpatrick's grandmother's 95th birthday, we decided to travel up to Chicago. I drove the kids up there (8 hours) and Kerpatrick flew in from South Carolina.

We had a really lovely weekend spending time with Kerpatrick's family. Lovely dinners, a trip to the zoo, and socializing with family we haven't seen in years.

Kerpatrick was able to drive all the way home with us to Kansas City. Since there were two of us in the car with the kids, Kerpatrick decided that we shouldn't turn on the DVD player (against my judgement).

For two hours, we had to listen to Lizzy complain about how bored she was and if we turned on the tv she would not complain any more....it got to the point where Lizzy said, "Please? I'm bored!?!?! What can I do? Anything? Seriously? Can you put on a puppet show or something??????"

No comments:

Post a Comment