Three Lil' Lewis Children

Three Lil' Lewis Children

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Old Hair


For my birthday, my dear friend, Jessica not only paid for me to get my hair colored, cut, and styled, but she also babysat all three of my children. It was the most lavish gift anyone has ever given me and it was, by far, the best present ever.
My stylist told me to not wash my hair for several days so that 1) I could take advantage of my newly styled hair and 2) I wouldn't dry out my hair. The girls were so delighted with my new hairdo. The moment I walked in the house, the girls were commenting about how nice it looked. Anyhoo, I wore my hair straight for about three days until I gave up and had to wash it.
The next morning I walked out of my bedroom and into the kitchen. Maddy looked at me from across the bar area and then said, "Oh...hmmm. You have your old hair."


No comments:

Post a Comment