Three Lil' Lewis Children

Three Lil' Lewis Children

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Two Hands

We got in the car tonight to head home after I taught at the Y. As we were all settling in our seats, Maddy said, "I miss daddy. I want to talk to him."

I called Kerpatrick and handed Maddy the phone. I heard her having a nice conversation when all of the sudden she said, "Oh! Oooops!" She had accidentally hung up the phone and was now asking how to redial to reach daddy.

Before I could even give her instructions on how to use my new Smartphone, Kerpatrick had called back and Maddy had figured out how to answer the call. She then said in this very grown up voice, "Oh, hey, daddy. Sorry about that. I was tryin' to get my seatbelt on and then, ya know, I was tryin' to hold the phone. I only got two hands."

No comments:

Post a Comment