Three Lil' Lewis Children

Three Lil' Lewis Children

Friday, March 30, 2012

XXX

Kerpatrick was re-tiling our bathroom so we had to use the kids' bathroom to shower in. After a week of using the kids' shower, it was obvious that the drain was no match for my super mane. KP had no idea how to take the drain stopper out so we were resourceful in looking it up on YouTube.

There were a lot of "how to" videos online showing us exactly what KP needed to do to fix the clog. As we were watching the videos together, I got so grossed out when they started pulling all the hair and junk out of the drain. KP said to me, "Ya know ours is going to look like that."

A few days later, KP was fixing the drain and walked downstairs to get more tools. He gave me a funny look while I was sitting at the desk and said, "Um.....ya know that video we watched the other day?" I responded questioningly, "Yeah???" He then said, "Um...Yeah...that video was rated G. What we have upstairs is rated X. No, it's rated XXX."

No comments:

Post a Comment