Three Lil' Lewis Children

Three Lil' Lewis Children

Friday, March 30, 2012

Too Obvious

Every other Friday night during Lent, our church does a Fish Fry. You buy your tickets at one end of the table and then you physically get them at the other end of the table.

I purchased our tickets and walked down to the end of the table. The man sitting at the end was holding the tickets up so I put my hand out for him to place them in my palm. The man just continued to hold them in his hand without making any kind of movement to place them in mine. So, I moved my hand in closer for him to place them in my palm. Again, the man just continued to hold them. I then just said, "Thank you" and took the tickets.

As we walked off, I gave KP an annoyed look and with my thumb up pointing over my shoulder, I mouthed, "What is up with that guy? Couldn't even meet me halfway?"

KP just looked at me with a smirk and then educated me. Turns out the dude was blind. KP said, sarcastically, that he could see how maybe the sunglasses didn't give it away at first, but the walking stick behind the man should have clued me in.

No comments:

Post a Comment