Three Lil' Lewis Children

Three Lil' Lewis Children

Friday, July 8, 2011

Pit Crew

As I was talking to KP in the kitchen tonight about my crazy Walmart experience...yes, I went to Walmart at 7pm on a Friday night to buy groceries...we sent the kids up to brush their teeth and get ready for bed.

KP just came back home today after being gone in Indiana for the last three days. Thus, tonight was his night to put the kids in bed. I heard him truck up the stairs, go to the bathroom where all three kids were and exclaim, "HOLY MOLY!!! These are the three most beautiful, handsome kids I have ever seen!!!"

All three kids were in the bathroom together brushing their hair, spraying it with detangler, and styling it. (I had taken all three to Great Clips today to get their hair cut).

KP called down to me in the kitchen, "Mommy! It's like a pit crew in here! Sawyer is even working so hard that he has two brushes going at once!"

No comments:

Post a Comment