Three Lil' Lewis Children

Three Lil' Lewis Children

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Graceful

Yesterday I was in WalMart with all three of my kids plus Maddy's little friend, Grayce. Sawyer had gotten one of those water noodles out of a mid-aisle display and I told him he needed to put it back. As I was trying to help him put it back, I accidently knocked over an entire box of the noodles. They spilled out everywhere. As I was trying to pick one up, I would knock over another and another. You get the picture.

Maddy looked at her friend and said, "My mom always does this." "One time, we were in Michael's and she knocked over all these scrapbooks, but she blamed it on me to be funny."

She then rolled her eyes and walked off in front of me. Oh, boy, she's gonna have fun with me as a mom during her teenage years!

No comments:

Post a Comment