Three Lil' Lewis Children

Three Lil' Lewis Children

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Where Does a Cow Go?

While driving the other day, a huge truck carrying cows passed by us at the four way stop. Lizzy said, "Oooooo! Mommy, look! Cows!!!!" She then turned to me and said, "Where do you think they are taking all those cows?"

In that moment, I could only think about how answering her question truthfully would turn her into a vegan at age 5. Unlike Lizzy's quick-witted father, I was unable to provide an answer so I said, "Huh, I dunno."

Lizzy continued to ask me more and more questions about the cows. I just continued to say, "That's a good question.....I don't know.....hmmmm....."

You could tell that Lizzy was becoming frustrated with my evasiveness. She paused for a little and then said to me, "Mommy, I think I am going to ask daddy my questions. No offense, I know you are stronger than him, but he may be smarter."

No comments:

Post a Comment