Three Lil' Lewis Children

Three Lil' Lewis Children

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

All Smiles

Background helpful to understanding this story: I recently got braces put on my top four teeth. It's the third time I have had braces and hopefully the last. I should only have them for six months if all goes well.

On to the story....The other day I was having a stern talk with Maddy. We were both standing in the foyer and I was trying to educate her on the importance of not leaving her glasses laying around on the concrete driveway. It really was a lecture about how expensive they are, how they can get broken, lost, damaged, etc.

The whole time that I was talking to her, Maddy was all smiles and just oddly staring at me. Frustrated, I said, "Maddy, are you listening to me? What are you looking at?"

She then replied, "Mom, you got all kinds of food in your braces!"

No comments:

Post a Comment