Three Lil' Lewis Children

Three Lil' Lewis Children

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Sushi Sawyer

The other day I took Sawyer with me to get Sushi take-out. I had made him a lunch, but he insisted on wanting my Sushi. I politely endulged him, but did not have plans to share my delicious lunch. I ordered the California Roll and the Crunch Roll, which was delicious. There wasn't a single Asian in this sushi place, but the food was still fabulous.

When we got home, I broke out my lunch and Sawyer persistently insisted that he wanted some. I gave him a little bit of my California Roll and he almost took off my finger. He kept asking for more. 5 rolls and a Japanese salad later my meal had been devoured by a three year old. What three year old eats sushi????

When the girls came home from school, I told Sawyer to tell the girls what he had for lunch. He smiled and said proudly, "I had origami.....origami fish!"

No comments:

Post a Comment