Three Lil' Lewis Children

Three Lil' Lewis Children

Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Flinstones

The other night Kerpatrick and I were invited to a Halloween party. I was Wilma and he was Fred Flinstone.

Tonight I was talking to Maddy trying to get her ready for school tomorrow. She has a Halloween party and the instructions were that each child should dress as a character from a book and bring that book in.

I suggested Maddy be Dorothy and take in The Wizard of Oz book. She replied that she wanted to wear my Wilma costume. I politely told her that she couldn't wear it. Maddy then said, "Why not? It's a character." I said, "Yes, you are correct, but it's not a character from a book."

Maddy then said, "Oh, yeah.....she's just a character from a cereal box."

No comments:

Post a Comment