Three Lil' Lewis Children

Three Lil' Lewis Children

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Dry Skin

The other day my skin was really dry. I don't mean rough feeling....I mean, flaky, very apparent dry skin. Kerpatrick lovingly referred to my condition as "my face falling apart."

The girls, of course, took note of my dry skin. Maddy said, "Mommy! What is happening to your face! It looks like white hair. No, it looks like a beard of white flakes. It looks awful..."

She was about to continue on with her descriptions when I cut her off to say, "Okay, that's enough. You are starting to hurt mommy's feelings."

Lizzy, my sweet girl, took note of my embarrassment and said, "Oh, mommy. Your face is pretty. It's like white sprinkles on your face. It's like you have white glitter. It's pretty..."

Leave it to Lizzy to try to make me feel better....

No comments:

Post a Comment