Three Lil' Lewis Children

Three Lil' Lewis Children

Monday, March 22, 2010

Birthdays


Maddy just had her birthday on February 27th. It was a pajama night/movie party from 5-7pm and it was a huge success. She got to invite 6 friends over. We had pizza and cake. Easy.


She's already planning her future birthday parties.


We were in the car a few days ago and Maddy says to me, "Okay, next year I would like to have a make-up party." "The year after that I want a horse theme, then I want....."


She kept going until we were at her 10th or 11th birthday. I was driving while just nodding my head and then Maddy said, "Um......are you getting this? I think you should be writing this down." "Seriously, I think you need to be writing this down, it's a lot to remember."

No comments:

Post a Comment