Three Lil' Lewis Children

Three Lil' Lewis Children

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Wal-Mart

We were at Wal-Mart the other day picking up Maddy's glasses. Maddy looked over and saw a teeny little baby. She got excited and said, "Wow! Look at that teeny little baby!!!" She then saw that it had tubes coming out if it's nose and asked, "Why does that baby have tubes coming out of it's nose? Can it not breathe?"

I explained that it was either to help the baby breathe or it was a feeding tube, but that I couldn't really see from that far away. Maddy asked, "Did I have a feeding tube?" I said, "Of course not, honey. You were a very healthy baby!"

Maddy got this look on her face like a lightbulb went off and said, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Did that lady marry her brother?" I, very confused and shocked, asked, "Huh? What?" Maddy repeated herself, "Did that lady marry her brother?" I said, "I am not sure what you mean, honey?"

Maddy said, "Well....daddy said that you can't marry a sibling, ya know, like your brother or sister, or else you'll have very unhealthy babies!"

Thanks for that one, Kerpatrick.

No comments:

Post a Comment